Terms and conditions
- We require that you present some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, national identity card. Driving licenses or student cards are not accepted as valid ID.
- Check-out. Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 11am.
- Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card against deposit of 5 Euro or 100 CZK. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out.
2. AGE RESTRICTION & ROOM ALLOCATION
- Age restriction. Customers under the age of 18 are only permitted to stay in private rooms. All guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Age restriction for dormitories is under the age of 40. If this condition isn't met, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time without a refund.
3. PAYMENT POLICY
- There's no deposit charged upon reservation, however in case of no show without cancelation at least 48 hours prior planned arrival, we'll ask to pay for the first night of the reservation.
- The balance owing will be due in full upon arrival, payable by debit, credit card or cash.
4. GUEST BEHAVIOUR
- Guests are expected to respect other guests, staff and property.
- We reserve the right to requested any guests who broke the rules to leave the hostel without any refund. We also reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate act of the guest to the hostel’s property. .
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside of the building.Any guest found smoking within the building will be charged a compulsory fee of EUR 100.
- Smoking is permitted on the teracce and in the outdoor patio.
5. PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Guests are asked to use the lockers provided in each room, the safety deposit boxes at reception or the luggage store. Padlocks are available to borrow against deposit at reception.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Hostel Elf accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
- You can safely lock your valuable things in safety boxes at the reception.